A transponder intended for use on toll highways is an onboard digital device that enables you to pass non-stop through toll plazas by using dedicated lanes and pay automatically.
Using a transponder is the quickest and cheapest way to get to your destination. Its advantages are:
- discounts and loyalty programmes by highway owners and concessionaires;
- a convenient payment method: a transponder balance can be replenished in your personal account;
- a dedicated lane for passage;
- non-stop travel: all you have to do is to slow down to 30 km/h when approaching to the toll bar at a toll plaza; and
- constant control over your transponder balance: you can trace the expenses online.
To use all the bonuses, just buy the device.