- Decree № 18 dated January 19, 2010 Decree № 18 dated January 19, 2010144.75 kb pdf 144.75 kb
- Decree №1090 dated October 23, 1993 Decree №1090 dated October 23, 1993866.86 kb pdf 866.86 kb
- Federal Law № 257 dated November 08, 2007 Federal Law № 257 dated November 08, 2007874.94 kb pdf 874.94 kb
- Federal Law №196 dated December 10, 1995 Federal Law №196 dated December 10, 1995496.31 kb pdf 496.31 kb
- Federal Law № 145 dated July 17, 2009 Federal Law № 145 dated July 17, 2009711.13 kb pdf 711.13 kb
Toll sections of the highway are equipped with toll plazas (TP). The terms of payment depend on their type – closed, open and mixed.
In the first case, all entrances and exits from the road are restricted by plazas, in the second — payment occurs either at the beginning or at the end of the section, without restriction of other entries and exits, and in the third — the plazas are installed both at the beginning and at the end of the section, but inside it the entry and exit are not restricted.
General rules for passing toll plazas:
- When approaching the TP decrease the speed
- Pay attention to display panels and traffic lights – use open lanes
Select the desired lane:
- for payment by transponders
- for payment in cash or by bank card
- for passing of oversized transport (always on the right)
- Pay the toll in any way convenient for you
- Wait for the green traffic signal and the opening of the barrier
- Keep moving
For non-stop passage, you can use the transponder. To do this at the TP, you need to choose a special lane, reset the speed to 30 km/h and go through the green traffic light. You can purchase the on-board device in customer offices.
Attention! Violation of the rules for passage through a Toll Plaza may lead to imposition of an administrative punishment in a form of the driving license revocation.
Features of toll plazas types:
- Open type. Passage through the TP and toll payment is performed only once (such type of TP is on all toll sections of Ukraine M3 Highway and Don M4 Highway, except 416-460 km section bypassing Khlebnoe and Zadonsk).
- Closed type. Toll sections are restricted by entry TP, at which it is necessary to receive a Ticket and exit ones – to transfer it to the cashier and pay the toll (such type of TP is on all toll sections of Moscow-St.Petersburg M11 Highway)
- Mixed type. At such sections, as a rule, the toll is paid at the first TP, and a check is presented at the exit (such type of TP is on 416-460 km section of Don M4 Highway).
Attention! Keep the ticket issued by the terminal on the entrance toll collection lane! If the user can not show the ticket, then the maximum toll will be charged at the exit plaza, taking into account the vehicle category, the route and time of the day.
It is worth remembering that the rules and organization of traffic on both the free and toll highway are the same. The only difference is that the toll sections provide the service of unobstructed passage. Violation of the rules can cause not only traffic difficulties, but also road accidents.
Toll section rules
Toll section rules of 124-194 km section of Ukraine M3 Highway are established by the owner of the highway (the Russian Federation represented by the State Company Russian Highways) in compliance with the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, in particular the Federal Law dated November 8, 2007 No. 257-FZ "On Roads and Road Activities in the Russian Federation and on Amendments to Separate Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation", Federal Law dated December 10, 1995 No. 196-FZ "Оn Road Traffic Safety ", by the Rules of the Road, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated October 23, 1993 No. 1090, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated January 19, 2010 No. 18 "On approval of the Rules of rendering services relating to the organization of passage of vehicles on toll roads of federal jurisdiction, toll sections of such roads".
Detailed information on the 124-194 km toll section rules of Ukraine M3 Highway can be found at the website of State company Russian Highways.