UTS has introduced additional measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. In order to ensure your safety, dedicated disinfection is carried out in all work areas, and the health of employees is carefully monitored.
Employees whose activities do not depend on being directly in the office are transferred to a remote work format. All physical internal meetings are canceled or will be held remotely. All optional trainings are also deferred.
We ask you to remain calm and follow the instructions of your immediate supervisor.
We strongly recommend all UTS employees to follow also our recommendations during the personal activities:
- Avoid public places: shops, offices, public transport;
- Maintain good personal hygiene: wash your hands frequently, use a medical mask (if infected) and hand antiseptic to protect yourself and others;
- Try not to touch your face;
- Avoid potential exposure. Do not buy food on the street and eat simple cooked food;
- Avoid direct contact with animals and their environment. Do not touch surfaces that may be contaminated with droppings;
- Keep some distance from people who are obviously sick. The virus spreads to a distance of 2 meters and can stay in the air for about 30 minutes;
- Inform your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms.
We shall all do our possible to prevent the spread of the virus.
Take care of yourselves!